Uczestnicy wymiany międzynarodowej zobowiązani są do przestrzegania przepisów prawa polskiego i prawa kraju, w którym odbywa się dany projekt, regulaminu wycieczek szkolnych, a także - co bardzo ważne - zasad dobrego zachowania.
REGULATIONS LAID DOWN FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE TRIPS FOR STUDENTS AT LO KOMORÓW
We hope that you will have an enjoyable, instructive and memorable trip. Since you travel as students at Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Marii Dąbrowskiej, we have made regulations that you have to relate to before and during the trip. We ask the student and one of the parents/guardians to sign the regulations.
- Bus/plane trips: you are obliged to comply with the regulations laid down by the bus company and/or the airline.
- You have to comply with the
THE ETIQUETTE OF INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES
IF YOU ARE A GUEST IN A HOSTFAMILY IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY YOU SHOULD REALISE THAT:
- in almost every culture hospitality is very important in social contacts; of course in different countries it may look different
- not everyone lives in the same circumstances as you do; some people are richer than you, others are poorer; it is really wonderful that someone wants to have you as a guest
- if it is possible, take some small presents for your